To use Inspectlet’s Conversion Funnels, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Inspectlet Dashboard.
- Click on “View Captures”.
- Navigate to the bottom right.
- Click on “Funnel Analysis”.
- Click “Add New Funnel Step”.
- Define Step 1 by adding the the first page.
- Example: URL = “www.inspectlet.com”
- Define Step 2 by adding the second page.
- Example URL = “www.inspectlet.com/plans”
The example should look like:
In the example above, we’re analyzing how many users visited Inspectlet’s home page and then continued onto the Plans page. Inspectlet gives the options of watching abandoners or successful conversions.
Abandoners are visitors that did not make it to the final step of the funnel. Watching these abandoners can give you input on how they navigated your page and why they possibly didn’t make it to the final step.
By using Inspectlet to watch your successful conversions you can see what led your visitors to these conversions.
If you have any questions or need any help, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!